Welcome To My World you want Follow me or | Dashboard?




Disclaimer


Welcome to my world . Nabihah Fierus . 14 . Im awesome that's why everyone loves me (:
facebook | twitter
Fiha | Sihan | Kecik | Zie | Rahimi | Syahmi | Firdaus


Longboard


Creadits

skins by : Syakira Qaisara
Basecodes : Simple photo : weheartit Header : Dunia Tyra

Respect and Love our Parents !
Wednesday, January 25, 2012 | 0 comments
In the name of Allah,
Assalamualaikum.

Do you love your parent?
For me they like My biggest wealth that anyone can't replace their position!
I <3 my parent!

Mother, who's the one who take care of us when we do not well.
Right?

Father, who's the one who feed us from we born until the end of our life.
Is it true
Absolutely true!

This is the characteristic of good children:
14. And We have enjoined on man (to be dutiful and good) to his parents. His mother bore him in weakness and hardship upon weakness and hardship, and his weaning is in two years give thanks to Me and to your parents, unto Me is the final destination.